Celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day, Music City style, with some of the hottest events in Nashville. Whether you want to share a round (or 10) of Guinness with the gang or are interested in events to celebrate Irish heritage, you’re sure to find the perfect venue to kick back and unwind. Just don’t forget your green garb!
Music City Irish Festival
This two-week celebration starts
Here are some of the highlights:
- Altan - Franklin Theatre (March 1)
- Irish Film Festival - Watkins College of Art, Design & Film (March 2-4)
- Tenx9 Storytelling - Douglas Corner Cafe (March 6)
- Scots-Irish Genealogy Event - Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage (March 7)
- Sharon Shannon - McNamara’s Irish Pub (March 7-8)
- The Chieftains - Schermerhorn Symphony Center (March 9)
- The Final Days of Wolfe Tone - TPAC (March 12-13)
- Traditional Irish Session - McNamara’s Irish Pub (March 14)
- 250th Birthday - Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage (March 15)
- Whiskey Tasting and Golf - First Tennessee Park (March 16)
- Saint Patrick’s Day Party - McNamara’s Irish Pub (March 17)
Parties and Other Happenings
Get out and get your green on with parties around the city. Start your day off with a 10K if you want to justify the celebrating you’ll do later in the day. If you’d rather party it up, go straight for the green beer and bar food. We’re not judging.
Saint Patty’s Day Kegs & Eggs 5K/10K Run/Walk
Greet the holiday with some green running gear and a run in the sun. The Kegs & Eggs 5/10K running event is a festive jaunt through the East Gulch District and a great way to shake a leg with other merrymakers. Choose from two distances to celebrate this annual fun run in its fourth year, and enjoy a festive after party with drinks, food and more.
Lucky Stache Bash 5
The Lucky Stache Bash is back for its fifth year and it’s bigger than ever. The Tin Roof on Demonbreun hosts this party, and it runs from noon to 2:30 a.m. There will be live music playing at three stages, with the Ying Yang Twins, Nappy Roots, Juvenile and Mr.
In addition to outstanding food from Nashville’s hottest food trucks and drinks to go around, attendees will enjoy a photo booth, party favors, giveaways and basketball games projected onto a 20-foot screen. This is one party you don’t want to miss!
Shamrocks & Shenanigans
Hosted at the Greenhouse Bar, the Shamrocks & Shenanigans party is a hot event that features green beer, basketball, great food and lawn games. DJ
St. Pat’s Bar Crawl
Get an up-close and personal look at downtown Nashville’s bar scene with this festive bar crawl. My Drink On hosts this St. Pat’s event, and it runs at two times over the weekend. Choose from 5 to 11 p.m.
Saint Patrick’s Day at TailGate Brewery Music RowTailGate Brewery Music Row
Saint Patrick’s Day is all about the beer, and you can celebrate this glorious reality at
Maybe you’d rather celebrate on your own with a special Irish dinner with that special someone or the party scene simply isn’t for you. Thankfully, Nashville boasts some epic Irish food that’ll have you singing Saint Patty’s praises before the night is through. Check out Nashville's best Irish pubs, and consider calling ahead to reserve a table for Saint Patrick’s Day seating.
- McCabe Pub - McCabe has been serving traditional Irish fare in Nashville in the Sylvan Park neighborhood since 1982.
- Jimmy Kelly’s Steakhouse - This legendary establishment sits in an opulent Southern mansion in the heart of downtown Nashville.
- McCreary’s Pub - McCreary’s lies in downtown Franklin, but we’re willing to bet that their exceptional far and Irish ambiance is well worth the drive.
- Bailey’s Pub & Grille - They know beer at Bailey’s. Choose from over 100 varieties or sample a few for the full effect of St. Patrick’s Day.
- Harp & Fiddle - Enjoy the iconic Guinness with fish’n’chips while bands serenade you with live music on the outdoor patio
Thank you for reading our blog! How can we help you? Contact us today.